Your partner in helping patients access the medication they need
“ They are extremely easy to work with. I am very thankful for having that support for my patients and them always being available.”— Constance Nicastro-Bowman, CNP Nurse Practitioner
MEDICARE LIS/DUAL ELIGIBLE
- AURYXIA is widely available through Medicare part D plans1
- Provide insurance reimbursement support based on patient's coverage
- Depending on the Medicare Part D insurance plan, a medical exception or prior authorization form may be required
- All Medicare full Low-Income Subsidy (LIS)/dual-eligible patients can pay no more than $11.00 per fill of AURYXIA
- AURYXIA is covered through the majority of commercial health plans1
- With the AURYXIA Copay Card, eligible patients can pay as little as $0 per fill*
UNINSURED/MEDICARE PART D
- FREE AURYXIA may be provided to eligible patients†:
- Who don’t have insurance
- Who have Medicare Part D insurance but cannot afford their
- Whose insurance does not cover AURYXIA
AkebiaCares provides eligible patients with coverage support and medicines at no cost
One-on-one support for assistance with insurance questions and challenges
PATIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (PAP)
Free AURYXIA may be available for eligible patients with Medicare Part D insurance‡
- For patients who are uninsured or have other coverage concerns, AkebiaCares offers comprehensive patient services that may be able to help
*Restrictions may apply. Copay assistance is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicare, Medicaid, or similar federal or state programs.
†Patients with an income of up to 600% Federal Poverty Level (FPL) may be eligible for free AURYXIA. Additional restrictions apply.
AkebiaCares does not guarantee coverage and/or reimbursement for all patients.
‡Medicare Part D patients with an annual income of ≤150% of the Federal Poverty Level are eligible for LIS assistance (also called “Extra Help”).
§Copay assistance is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicare, Medicaid, or similar federal or state programs.